The SpeedFlex, features The Flex System, with flexibility engineered into the helmet's shell, face mask and face mask attachment system with hinge clips to help reduce impact force transfer to the athlete. The SpeedFlex also features Riddell's Patented Side Impact Protection and All-Points Quick Release face mask attachment system. Helmet comes standard with hard cup ratchet system chin strap. 5 Star Rating – The Virginia Tech Helmet Ratings™ ranked the Riddell SpeedFlex Helmet as a 5 Star: Best Available helmet.
Please note: Do NOT try to pull out the inflatable padding for replacement. You'll have to unscrew the padding to replace them! Pulling them out will affect the warranty.
- 5 STAR RATING the Virginia Tech Helmet Ratings™ ranked the Riddell SpeedFlex Helmet as a 5 Star: Best Available helmet
- FLEX TECHNOLOGIES include flex shell, facemasks and hinge clips to decrease impact force to the athlete
- TRU-CURVE LINER SYSTEM consists of 3D pads that better conform to head and shell
- SCREW & CAP LINER ATTACHMENTS easily and positively locate liners to flex shell
- STREAMLINE DESIGN features like recessed shell, facemasks and hinge clips
- OVERLINER FLEXLINER provides additional comfort and stability
- OCCIPITAL LINER cradles the back of the head for improved fit and stability
- ALL-POINTS QUICK RELEASE facemask attachment system disengages with a simple button press
- RATCHET-LOC CHINSTRAP SYSTEM improves helmet retention
- PATENTED SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION Research-based mandible protection helps decrease the forces from side impacts
- COMPOSITE ENERGY MANAGEMENT Strategic combination of padding materials inside of the helmet absorb impact energy and retain their position and purpose over extended durations of play.
The helmet is sold with a hard-cup chin strap and all helmet components except Facemask
Facemask not included