Swingman Jersey Milwaukee Bucks Alternate 1996-97 Ray Allen
Swingman Jersey Milwaukee Bucks Alternate 1996-97 Ray Allen. Another legendary piece of the famed 1996 NBA Draft class, Guard Ray Allen would soon be on his way to becoming one of the best three point shooters in NBA history. Allen was selected fifth overall by the Minnesota Timberwolves but was instantly traded to the Milwaukee Bucks where this Hall of Famer would start his career. Right away Allen showed flashes of greatness, competing in the 1997 Slam Dunk Contest against fellow rookie Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Swingman Jersey Milwaukee Bucks Alternate 1996-97 Ray Allen
- 100% polyester mesh body with side vents
- Knit 1x1 rib striped trim at neckline and armholes
- Heat seal screen printed twill front/back number applications
- NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at upper left shoulder
- Mitchell & Ness HWC Swingman woven jocktag and woven label player name/year ID at lower left front.